Executive Peshawari Chappal
The likeness of handcrafts can be felt in every shape of the Peshawari Chappal. Hand Made Peshawari/Charsadda Kapra Chappal the Upper part and lining material is Made of Pure Febric. The Fabric Used In This Chappal Is Washable .Its Soft comfortable And Durable.
Peshawari/Charsadda Chappal (Pashto: پېښوري څپلی, Urdu: پیشاوری چپل) is a traditional footwear of Pakistan, worn especially by Pashtuns in the Khyber Pakhtunkhwa region. The shoe takes its name from the city of Peshawar, where it originates from. While chappal is the word for flip-flops, or sandals in Urdu. People in Peshawar — the locals — call the Peshawari Chappal Tsaple (Pashto: څپلی ). Peshawari Chappal is worn by men casually or formally, usually with the Shalwar Kameez dress. Because of its comfort, it is used in place of sandal or slipper in Pakistan.
- UPPER Material: 100% Genuine Pure Fabric
- Comfort padding inside leather lining
- LINING Material: Washable Fabric
- Handmade with centuries old methods of Craftsmanship
- Adjustable Fitting strip
- Folded and Skewed upper to replace stitching
- SOLE: NBR (Tyre Sole)
- INSOLE: Soft & Comfortable and Durable
- Shipping Weight (kg): 1.0 kg
Shipping weight is one kg.